Here's an easy Raw Vegan EggNog recipe you are sure to enjoy!
- ½ cup raw almonds + 1 ½ cups filtered water, 1 ½ cups homemade raw almond milk, or purchased almond milk
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 pitted date soaked for about an hour
- ¼ tsp natural pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Place all ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Add more water to achieve desired consistency.
**I just blended whole almonds with 2 cups of water as I liked the rustic consistency. But you could use homemade strained almond milk.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately. YUMMO!
Now, if you haven't finished up your holiday shopping, don't fret. You needn't even step out of the house! We've got some terrific suggestions of USA made, handcrafted items for you to select from The Artisan Group. Check out their Pinterest board - from accessories to woodworking and everything in-between!
Here are some photos to peak your interest.
Last but not least, if you're looking for quality organic skin care made from food-grade ingredients, then you've come to the right place. Just go to our Facial Care, Body Care or New Products pages to find what you need.